<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7605937?origin\x3dhttp://jasmiines.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
jasmiines @blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, January 15, 2006

seems like life in singapore is all about $$$$
no $$ no talk
look at me.. the poor jasmine...
freaky poor...
no $$$
saving hard
but couldnt make it
how can u survive without $$$??
GOD... help me man.....
I need $$
CNY hope can save me from poverty!!!

Life's getting stress...
test coming up tis week
staying up late to do hw..
meeting up for projs... but look wad we're doing...
slacking away......
feeling ignorance abt lotsa things...
shag...
no mood to study...
skipping lectures [ too boring ]
late for lectures
day dream during lectures
argh!!! all these are poor jasmine's struggles!!!
how?!?!?!
*die*
broke....
broke...
broke..
broke.

and my convictions la...
basically I'm super pig...
even though I tot of my bible...
I tend to forget and go to bed.... how??!?!?!
super tired.. not enough rest nowadays.... slept for only 3-4 hrs.. yest.. *sob...
Jasmine's having dark circles under her eyes!!!


BUT!!! think again......$$ can be earned...
Laziness can be changed....
I MUST BE MOTIVATED TO STUDY!!! muahahahaha
for God... u have to plant ur little faith den let it grow...
n as it grows... ur heart will turn golden................. n as pure as white... heez

[god]
Loving you always ....