freakin sian... im been staring at my tutorial since 9+ n now its alr 12 am n i haven touch nor read a single thing!!!!!!
am i starting to lose interest in studying?? i just failed my cost acc - though expected!! n tat made me so demoralised - i got to retake!
n the most confident paper today i received was IFA with a passing grade of 28.5/50! tat's quite okay...i guess
so far... i've nv lay my hands on my tutorials for tax n cost... i duno a single shit.. this is it...
I DUN CARE!!! I CHIONG MY STUDIES FOR EXAM!!!! N I CAN PLAY!!! WOOoO
N I WANA STOP SPENDING MONEY!!!!
IM BROKE !! LIKE THE HUNDREDTH TIME??? I CANNOT SPEND ON SHOPPING N MOVIES!!! SOB
though i onli earned 2 bucks from mahjong, im still happi.... at least i didnt lose like another 20 away... tat'll be way to hard for me to accept.. LOL

