<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7605937?origin\x3dhttp://jasmiines.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
jasmiines @blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, September 30, 2009

wow.. I had an awesome 21st birthday party!
It's like a dream that came true. Everything was sweetly planned. I thought I was the only one who planned my birthday but thanks so much for the great friends I have. I thanked God for the many sweet and important friends He placed in my life.
I love the games, presents, my family, my friends, the ambiance and everything. Thank You God. Without these wonderful friends, without church I wouldn't have known so many awesome people who came to help me and make me happy.
I got the best nano ipod on earth!! Campus gave me that with the sweetest videos & wishes they had for me. Plus the engravings and 2 Corinthians 5:7 was delicated to me

"7We live by faith, not by sight."
which is so true. Christians should live by faith not by sight. Living on this earth for 21 years, I came to learn that having good & healthy relationships and friendships are so important. That's the key to happiness. Even if I earned alot of money and I have a great status in life, I may not feel fulfilled and happy because of the lack of love around me. What if people like me because I'm rich? That's very sad. Nevertheless, I've to stay strong in my love for God, r/s with people. My start of adulthood is here. I wish to grow maturely and to be in depth with my feelings and others. Also, to be more alert, wise and knowledgeable in life. =)