Sometimes i wondered if my friends really know me well.
I guess not.
There wouldn't be anyone who can totally understand how I feel.
Even though if they tried to put themselves in my shoes, I guess they still wouldn't get it.
Neither do I know how others feel totally.
There will always be disappointments in life. And amazingly it always happened with people who you really care for. Disappointed. Things that shouldn't happened always happened. Things that ought to happen always failed to happen. Maybe more of these would happened again. Why bother feeling disappointed?
Our emotions are mysterious to others. To us, our emotions are so attached in our hearts because we feel everyday. But to others, your feelings may be alien to them.
In this world, nobody could totally understand how you actually feel.
The pains you felt, the jealousy the came uncontrollably, the emptiness that you always want to get rid of but couldn't, the desires that ain't fulfilled etc etc.
Gosh when will this stop?
Should I let all these go? Perhaps I should stop pursuing..

